BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing
What is the Diploma of Quality Auditing?
BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing is a Nationally Recognised Qualification consisting of a total of 8 elective Units of Competency. Full details can be accessed at training.gov.au
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who possess a sound theoretical knowledge base and use a range of specialised, technical or managerial competencies to plan, carry out and evaluate their own work and/or the work of a team, including internal audits of management systems. The principles of quality auditing can be applied to a broad range of compliance obligations and management system standards.
- BSBAUD402 Participate in a quality audit
- BSBAUD501 Initiate a quality audit
- BSBAUD503 Lead a quality audit
- BSBAUD504 Report on a Quality Audit
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBWHS515 Lead initial response to and investigate WHS Incidents
BSB51615 Diploma of Quality Auditing enables participants to gain the competencies to plan, initiate, and lead audits, as well as collate and communicate findings.
Who can take these courses?
There are no entry requirements for this qualification however, students are required to have sound language, literacy and numeracy skills to cover the course content and complete required assessment.
Delivery Options & Cost
Course Cost: $2575 (ex-GST) – no GST is applicable to this course.
Course Duration: Candidates undertaking this process/course will have up to 12 months (1 year) for completion using one of the following study options.
- Blended Learning – Face to Face Learning allows participants to attend a five (5) day face to face training workshop covering the basic theory for the units of competency. Assessments and practical requirements are completed post workshop and submitted for assessment no later than 12 months from the first day of the workshop
- Workplace-based – We offer a contextualised classroom-based option, delivered in your workplace and tailored for your needs. Contact us for more information on how we can make this relevant for your workplace.
- Distance/Online Learning–Distance/online training gives participants the flexibility to complete the course at their own pace within the stipulated course timeframes without the need to attend face to face workshops. Assessments and practical requirements are to be completed no later than 12 months from your date of enrolment.
- Recognition of Prior Learning – RPL may be undertaken by candidates who are able to provide valid, sufficient, current and authentic evidence of competency through demonstration of the required learning and skills outcomes using our RPL portfolio of evidence workbooks. Further details regarding RPL & Direct Credit applications are available in our Training Terms and Conditions.