PECB ISO 31000 Certified Risk Manager Course
What is the PECB ISO 31000 certified risk manager course?
In this two-day intensive course, participants develop the competence to master a model for implementing risk management processes throughout their organization using the ISO 31000 standard as a reference framework. Based on practical exercises, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to perform an optimal risk assessment and manage risks in time by being familiar with their life cycle. During this training, we will present the ISO 31000 general risk management standard, the process model it recommends, and how companies may use the standard.
Participants will take away the following learning outcomes from this course;
- To understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques allowing an effective Risk Management according to ISO 31000
- To understand the relationship between the Risk Management and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the competence to implement, maintain and manage an ongoing Risk Management program according to ISO 31000 compliance with all the other requirements
- To acquire the competence to effectively advise organizations on the best practices in Risk Management
Who can take these courses?
There are no entry requirements for this qualification however, students are required to have sound language, literacy and numeracy skills to cover the course content and complete required assessment.
Delivery Options & Cost
Cost: $1155 (ex-GST)
The ISO 31000 Certified Risks manager course is held across 2 consecutive days of classroom instruction.
All PECB courses are classroom-based courses with two options for delivery;
- Classroom Training: Attend one of the classroom training courses, see our Training Calendar for upcoming dates.
- On Premises Training: Got 4 or more staff members who need to undertake this course? Our trainers can come to your premises to deliver training contextualised to your workplace. Contact us here to enquire about ob premises training.
What is a PECB Course?
PECB offers personal certification recognising the technical competence of those that undertake its courses and complete the required assessment. All PECB certifications are globally recognised and offer credibility to an individual’s skills.
These courses are ideal for participants seeking to build a career in the auditing and compliance fields.
A PECB Certified Risk Manager Certificate is issued provided the PECB examination is successfully completed (allow up to 8 weeks for issue and receipt) and a Statement of Attainment is issued for all applicable units of competency on successful completion of any required post-course practical component.
The PECB examination is an optional component of the training course. If a participant does not wish to be certified by PECB but still wishes to benefit from the course content this is arranged upon individual enrollment.